quarta-feira, 10 de agosto de 2011

Thy day comes

Less than 48 hours now...
I see the gatekeepers again, they found me. They are unhappy by merely guarding the gates of Despair Heights, they want me there. They can find me anytime...
RUN!


Oh my, oh my... guess those alive are always showing their... lively faces, huh?
...
So silent, my boy... we should be commemorating! 22 years of servitude!
I do not serve you...
SILENCE!


Dead bodies, dead bodies everywhere. Dreadful creatures roaming free...
Blood and guts covering the air as bodies are thrown, I don't know where do they get so many people to kill, but it startles me. It startles me that I come back here everytime...
Frantic...
They scream, they run... mutilating and chewing, playing with corpses as if they were toys...
Blood covers us, it's as if they couldn't get us, yet they try to frighten or annoy, covering us in limbs...
A cut in my ear... I don't like this place... I hear children screaming...
"DO NOT DESPAIR, DO NOT DESPAIR, DO NOT DESPAIR..."
The voices... the voices, make them stop!!


You can run, and I will ever find you, you are never leaving us, never, NEVER!
The insane laughter...


What if I ask? What if I ask? I can ask...
DO NOT EVEN BOTHER!
Please, please is it too much to ask to have a whole night with my friends and then we can sleep, everyone in matresses all over the room, wake up and eat breakfast as if we had no responsability over other things...
GIVE UP, NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU HERE!
Please please...


Blood spills everywhere... the innocent pay...
Why do we have to die if we didn't do anything wrong, to which a simple "because you are alive" comes.
There is no way out and the numbers are against us, they never sleep...


Is it too much to ask for a surprise?
What if it is, weakling?


Tongues cut.


Is it possible for them to prepare you a surprise, just as the surprises you prepare? DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE IT? That somehow some shall call others that you don't see a long time ago, and you will then be able to see them again?! Vomit, vomit blood...
...
Vomit, vomit your soul out. You can't take measures against us.


Light fades, and no one comes...
The city bursts into flames... glass shattering everywhere... there's the end in every corner... I hate this day...
It's covered in disappointment... because I expect too much... why?
I can remember the taste of last year, that stupid dream... I can hear their voices laughing at me...
Nothing shall happen...


"But it doesn't have to be this way..."
It has, because I have to learn that surprises won't come like that.
"They can come..."
More than twenty years and I haven't learnt that yet...
"Because you hope..."
Because I am stupid enough to expect that something special is going to happen.
"It is a special day after all..."
There's nothing special.
"There is..."
...
"You can feel it if you really put your heart into it..."
She won't appear.

"Maybe... but, have you given her an appearance?"
Doesn't matter, I'd rather be alone. I am made of those bizarre things after all, ain't I?

"Bizarre but not entirely bad..."
You know I don't have strength to fight you...

"I do... because at the moment I'm the personification of her..."
As if...

"But when she comes, you'll have to face me..."
Oh, sure.
"You're a kind boy, don't let them take you back to Despair Heights... you don't deserve it..."
Perhaps I belong there.
"No, not there... come..."
Where we goin'?
"For now, you're going to sleep..."
...
"I'l make you sleep and I'll stay here, ok?"
Ok...


Hmph, stupid.

Nenhum comentário: