terça-feira, 30 de agosto de 2011

Next-to-last... lackluster...

So, I don't want to fucking sleep.
Would you dare to accompany me through these words? That's all I want for now, company. You see, if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be here. And if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have come all this way. And it doesn't make sense, but here we are.
Right, right. So, we can stay here, listening to Oshichau, no one will see. It's funny that from time to time I get to like such happy and light-hearted songs... I guess it depends mostly on the anime it belongs to. Who knows.
But I enjoyed Omamori Himari anyway, even though it was too exaggerated at times.
Times, rhymes... I would like to have a clue on how does my head associates things. I got to understand a bit of it already, but it mostly remains one big dark mystery.
I'll get to sleep...
Lackluster, Lackluster.


The shortest way to victory is trying.
I liked that one. It's a good thing mind sometimes creates such phrases, I like that.

Nenhum comentário: