quinta-feira, 18 de agosto de 2011

A three hours night

Hello there!
Haha, long time no see...
Well, wasn't such a long time!
For sure, I wish it had been a few years longer.
Aw, don't be so bitter, it's... okay!
Okay?
Well, yeah, ain't it good to see an old friend?
It depends on what are we talking about... in this very occasion, no, it isn't.
Aw...
Listen, I just wanted to sleep.
I know it, but we can't always have what we want.
Don't even tell me about it. I just don't understand... is it too much to ask to have a few hours of sleep? See, I'm not even asking for good dreams and the best hours of rest in the world. It is as simple as, sleeping. Give me my nightmares, I don't care. I got to the point of liking them, you know it well.
Sorry, my friend.
Ah... whatever...
Well... since we are already here, why don't we... ahn... talk to each other?
About what?
I don't know, how has it been in the real world?
I was doing... quite fine, wasn't trully awesome but, was heading for awesomeness. Now I'll probably wake up a bit tired and will not be able to perform as good as I should today.
You should be a bit more optimistic.
I'm being realistic here.
Hm... okay, okay. What did you think about this last class of yours, in which the teacher said that we are in other human's heads?
I found it an interesting thought, well, it's something everyone knows, but I found amusing the way he said it. It's strange to think that we dwell in their heads, isn't it?
Well, not quite, as he said, they also dwell in ours.
Yes, but, ah I don't know, do we exist in their heads? I mean, I know we do but, I would like to ask, inside how many heads can we be found?
Hm... I have no idea about that one, you remember what Pedro said right? It would be awesome to know what they think...
Yep...
So... what else?
What else...?
Yeah, tell me something else!
I don't know what is there to be told. I am, on probation period, trying not to swarm my mind with the bad thoughts and all....
Probation, huh?
I find it funny that, even though what we decided to do regarding her is taken as the most rational option, it still feels bad because doesn't look like justice shall be served by any means.
But... it is still rational, right?
Yeah, I understand it, it's just that... since I was young there was always this urge for revenge, to balance equations. They hurt me, I hurt them. But I know I can't win 'em all.
Only time, my friend, only time...
I am a bit lost...
Lost?
Ah, nevermind.
Oh, come on, you don't need to be shy! There's no one else in here, as usual...
Nah... it's okay. I just have this horrible feeling of not being able to get out of the hole I dug for myself.
Looks like it never stops, right?
Never.
Do you remember "at least the sky is still there for us"?
I do.
Look at it. They used to tell us that there might be someone else looking at the stars just as we are, somewhere in this world. Even if it doesn't solve anything, it's still pretty.
Doesn't look like an answer...
It doesn't have to be an answer. Sometimes, amending the situation is better than solving it at once.
I see...
What about that girl who wrote the story?
What do you mean?
Well, you could recur to her in order to get some aid.
I guess she has already done what she could, can't really ask more of her.
Asking something isn't going to tear the flesh...
That doesn't mean I can keep on giving people more preoccupations. They already have lots to deal with. If it "amends" things for you, I'm already moving ahead, got these four people for my walking project and they gave me some ideas. I'll probably write about it later, as soon as I feel that I have time.
You don't ha...
I KNOW there are people who want to help me, okay? And I do trust in a few people. What do you want me to do?! Ask if they want to keep on talking to me so I don't get free time to think?
That's a bit too much I guess.
The problem is that I wasn't born with this sense of ''when is it enough?". I'd rather not try to test when will they complain.
The problem is that you've accepted not being born with such sense. You also weren't born knowing how to play an rpg, yet you learned it slowly.
I don't feel like it's the same.
To the hell with what you feel, gotta just try it out sometimes!
My, my, your turn to look startled?
Stop being a sissy.
Well, let me sleep then.
As soon as you promise to try a bit more.
If you could assure me I won't be visiting you at least until September...
I assure you, as long as you don't give up your plans.
Looks like we have lots of deals then.
Good.
See you then.
Until next we meet, my friend.


I'd say the quantity of mistakes needed to stop walking around in circles is proportional to your desire of going ahead, sometimes we get so frustrated we forget there is another way of walking.

Nenhum comentário: