quarta-feira, 24 de agosto de 2011

Gauging

I don't want to keep on complaining, even though I've held all the complaints to me and only me for a great part of my life. I want to be someone whose company is desired by others. Someone who doesn't bring a storm everywhere he goes.


Give.


I don't want to feel weak anymore. I don't want be taken by fear, I can fight it, I know I can.


Me.


I was once told that I was strong, it felt wonderful. I wanted to be strong, even stronger than those around me, so I can survive and also help them survive. I know I have this... situation, almost daily, when it gets late and humans have to sleep. But I don't want to think that I'm useless just because pretty much everyone else is able to sleep easier than I am.


Strength.


I'll go and sleep now. And even if I don't sleep, I'll be fine for tomorrow. Someone has to do it, why can't it be me?

Nenhum comentário: