quarta-feira, 3 de agosto de 2011

Memory

I like horror movies, and creepy stories... somehow they look so interesting. Or as I normally say, better than the real world. I kinda miss the days when I was scared of them. Good times. Even then, I still like watching these movies nowadays. Specially those with an ambience that inspires dread.
I suppose they are going to be my companions through vacation. I believe they can keep me distracted.
Distracted...
Because recently I remembered why did I choose not to trust anymore. She came back, deep inside I knew she would. But there was that doubt, anyway. I guess it would have been better if she didn't appear ever again.
Fucking liars...
They REALLY think asking for apologies will change anything?! Am I the only one with memory in here? I guess they are really dumb then.
Haha, and she forgot about it, I've never hid this, since we had a deal. I am extremely rancorous, and this ain't passing easily. WHY SHOULD IT ANYWAY?
She lied, she broke the deal. And now she expects to come back saying "I'm sorry"? I'M SORRY?! Haha. My dear, you've gotta bleed first. I want to see your suffering, there's no forgivingness allowed until there's sacrifice. I normally would simply try to look at the other side and accept your invitation. But not this time, I know you bitches want to kill me. But I'll kill you first. Gotta bleed if you want something.
Want to see me? So come and try again, and if I feel you're sad enough, then we can get to an agreement. I know my humongous desire for revenge can take me down instead of you, so I'm not sticking to my egregious desire of seeing you suffer. I accept your request if YOU go for it. I'm not sacrificing myself for this, not anymore. Not worthy. I still want to talk to you, but you have to come after me. If you really want it, then I want to see YOUR effort this time.
But you're predictable.
As many other girls out there. So sad. Whores...
That reminds me why did I choose to stay alone. So, if you really want to see me, try again. I'm craving a chance to bruise you personally.
And to think that I was forgetting such things...


So, I really need distractions. Got something for me to do?

Nenhum comentário: