domingo, 14 de agosto de 2011

Rights versus duty

You see, it has to die.
Does it?
For sure.
I want it to die.
Do you?
Yes.
No, you don't, if you really wanted it, it would become reality. But you know that there's still a part of you that's fighting back.
...
Don't make that face, you know deep inside there's still hope in you. That small part that still believes in people, that they can change and surprise you. It's growing weaker. It's the chance we were waiting.
...
We just need you to allow us to attack. Remember, you didn't even know these people before, and yet you lived well. You don't need them, they are cannon fodder, as all others. You do not owe them, remember that.
I... don't know...
You don't know?
If, this is the right way... what... is the right way of proceeding?
Allow us to put them in their right places. You already have lots boiling inside you, it's not fair, let them have it.
I will, protect my friends, even then, you acknowledge that right?
Protect... I see...

To perceive and protect...

And, perhaps it's only necessary to attack those who have done us harm or that haven't proved they can fight by our side...
What do you mean?
I can't, I mean, I can, but, it looks a bit suicidal to simply turn against those who aren't at the friend position, yet fight by our side.
Do they really fight by our side?
I am holding a "yes" as the answer so far...
You understand that this may turn against you, right?
I can take the risks.
Fine. Any other condition?
Perhaps, we could, apologize for anything we done against some of those by our side?
APOLOGIZE?!
Well, I was just thinking...
THAT I DO NOT ACCEPT! Who the hell you think we are?! You think this is some kind of child's play?! At the end everyone will have their candies and all can wave goodbye and be happy?!
...
WHY IS IT ALWAYS WE?!
...
WHY?!
I... don't know...
That's outrageous.
You know what? I'm not signing this contract now.
Oh... really?
Really. Get out.
I see, get your time to think... we have no hurry.


You did quite well back there.
...
Well... let's go get some sleep.
...
Anything wrong?
*bursts into tears*


I can only do my best to look happy this August 15th... I am too weak to decide whether going on full scale hatred or forgiving...
What is the right answer...?

Nenhum comentário: