domingo, 7 de agosto de 2011

Temple, first day

I feel... strange.
The oscillations of hatred still exist. But I don't know, I think I can consider my walking project finished. I just gotta process all the data I've acquired. First, I've got to sleep I guess. I liked the temple today, it was good. Been extremely excited all day.
But now it's time to sleep. I wonder...
So much data.
Well, there's more temple tomorrow.
I get a bit sad but I won't let that get me. I'll just, sleep, and dream something nice, that's it.
We can end this useless report with a phrase that seemed most powerful today. It can perhaps close the whole project with success.
Not that I'm closing the project anyway, I like to walk and to talk to people so, it's still running, somewhere back there.
"So, who wants to go for a walk?"
Oh yes, the phrase.
"If you want good friends, be a different friend."
I like it.

Nenhum comentário: