terça-feira, 16 de agosto de 2011

Energy and envy

Energy is low...
I know, I know.
Shit...
Calm down, will ya?
I'm trying, but... where are we going to get energy?
I don't know...


It's funny.
I used to feel I had so much energy, never tired. Looks like the tables have turned. It feels bad to feel tired... as if...
As if...
As if there's nothing else to be seen, nothing new from which I could gather more energy. Yet I keep on going on, undead mode. It's weird.
But there's still so much to be done, yesterday I felt good because I was doing all these chores, well, I started doing at least, and once you start doing, you feel even more excited to continue. Some kind of inertia as I see.
I feel tired... why can't I rest?
But I can't just give up like that. If I stop creating energy out of thin air I'll make way to envy.
"What is envy?" you may ask. Envy is what has grown silently inside, feeding on disbelief and on what the eye could see. Slowly it overtook a vast area, taking care not to attract much attention. It's goal is to rival hatred as the main controller of this being. Though that is still a bit far. But, there's a plan. As it has grown from the observation of those around the being, it started to feed on the being's need for caress. As it watched those around them, strange thoughts started to flow through the river of thoughts. Small and ugly at first. Envy fed on them. And it gained control over one of the sources, tainting it to create bigger thoughts of the desired type.
It's actual plan is to take down those around the being who can help it. It shows the being that helping those around it isn't a good thing anymore, because they can get caress, the being can't. Once alone, envy will have enough power to rival hatred.
And then, who knows what can happen.


I remember some words I've seen on an Earthbound picture. I liked it.
"Please give us strength, if it is possible...
Please...
Somebody...
Help us..."
Don't worry, it ain't over yet. I'm not giving up on my friends yet. Not yet.

Nenhum comentário: