domingo, 14 de agosto de 2011

Curse

It's... locked...
We are screwed.
...
Shit!


I wonder, what's happening next? What will I become?
Is hatred our destiny? Our doom? Our future?
Is there future?
Too many questions. Too many thoughts, I am always coming back here. But I can't deny that the August 12th had a nice party. It was fun, I would like to be able to tell everyone who was there that they were awesome. I was once told that you can never know whether those around you are the best because there's always new people to be known and such...
But, for the occasion, for the time being, for being there, well, in case you who read this is included, you were the best.
I hate my birthday, it's not a closed secret. I expect insane things to happen. It never happens. I am afraid of doing any event because I feel (fear) it's not going to be so good. But it worked.
Thanks.
Now, we're back from the fight of the 12th. Into yet another fray. Can't be helped. I am cursed into liking any girl that shows the slight sign of kindness and I find a bit pretty. It sucks.
I am developing hatred further and further, what will be the end of this?
In the end I'm just a child that wasn't able to get out of his world and relate to others, but still, was given a heck of a lot of resources.


If, just if, I could be a normal human... for only one day, one day, that's all... I promise you, I would do my best to learn all I could. So I could then be normal for the rest of my life.


Uhm... hello!
Hi.
I was... wondering... do you like strawberries?
Huh...? Yes... why?
Well, I have these strawberries and they are pretty tasty and... you're pretty.

Nenhum comentário: