quinta-feira, 4 de agosto de 2011

Despair Heights

Hard to breath, huh?
A bit.
...
WHAT THE FUCK IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO?!
...Hm? What? Well, I don't know...


I have this... problem. I get... very... lost, in times of important decisions. I tend give them a hecka lot more importante than I should. Shit. I hate missing.
I'd rant and complain as I'm doing inside my head. But it's worthless. Gotta just trust that things are changing, they are, right?
If there's no fucking right answer, just choose one and dive into darkness. No regrets. No regrets...
I see all these faces screaming. The sounds... sometimes just rapid noises, sometimes whole songs that bring that agony. The despair in their faces. The lack of hope in the air...
I can't do much against being in Despair Heights, albeit hating this place. There's a soft repeating nervously ''You're not alone you're not alone you're not alone...". There's people walking by my side, some give me their hand. I ain't dying in here...
Sometimes I wish there could be someone out there to just stay by my side and pass her hand through my hair while we watch this poorly illuminated night.
I'd rather remain silent to speaking what I want right now. I'm too weak at these times.


I would also like to say that reading thy story makes me calm when I get back to Despair Heights. Through your records I've gotten the information that you like to know you were important to people. Well, consider this as being important to me, even if you don't really know me or know if I actually exist. It isn't such a major importance I guess, but, even if it is just a tiny bit, you helped.


Yet, I speak. Damn.

Nenhum comentário: