segunda-feira, 29 de agosto de 2011

Amizade verdadeira ou O que aprendi no templo

"As amizades verdadeiras sempre retornam pra gente"


Shit. There's just too much in my head right now. I really wanted to write but...
I'll go to bed for a while and I'll try to write as soon as possible.


Right, we are on the bed now, let's try.
So, before I forget, that quote over there is from Mario. That was his answer for the "What have we learned from the temple this year?". At first he had no answer, since, well we normally learn nothing from it. He said that it was just good to see the guys again, then he came with that phrase. Well...
Well. I found it amazing. I wanted to write about every temple day but being out of time/a professional procrastinator didn't help. So, with this one I'll summarize it all.
Amazing because it's one of those things that look epic to hear, when the right ones say it, since saying such things all the time takes the shine away. And, I feel like I REALLY need to do something to show those around me that I appreciate having them around. I know, I normally charge myself too much over such things. But, it would be good, wouldn't it? I'm normally just taking things, not giving them. Well, I'll find a way.
And me, what did I learn... I don't know. It's not that bad to talk to people you barely know, they normally treat you well. I've gotta establish a few boundaries. You don't need to avoid going somewhere you like just because of other people. Sometimes it may seem that someone didn't like us, but we've gotta try again, perhaps they really really liked us, but they behave in a way we weren't used to deal with. Help may come from pretty much everywhere.
It's really too fucking good when a girl passes her hand through my hair. We've gotta trust friends. There may be a girl who can make us sleep. Sometimes it's ok to just sit there and watch people dance, if that feels right and you can travel through your mind and relax.
You don't have to extend your life, focus that effort on enjoying it. In fact, you don't even have to enjoy it, it won't be enjoyable all the time, you've gotta live it. It's a strange thing coming from me, but I am trying to break my chains.
I feel immense despair when I think about company.
You don't have to always go after people, let them come sometimes. If they really enjoy your company, they will.
If all goes bad, well, the sky is still there for us.
And if you like something people did, tell them that. Sometimes that was all they were waiting to continue it. Who knows, right?


I hate it when it ends.
I know, I know...
But it does feel good this time.
Hm?
I feel like...
...?
Like...
...
There is something different, like it ended but something continued...
Tell me more.
You know, when... it ended but it doesn't look like it's all over, it's gone...
What do you feel?
Like... something has been learnt, although I don't know what...
Haha, boy...
What?
Perhaps you've just met hope.
...
Don't worry, it seems we are finally heading somewhere. I know it must feel weird to hear that but...
...You're going to stay here right?
...
...
To the very end, boy.

3 comentários:

YC disse...

You're cute, Niz. In a bizarre kinda way, y'know?

não te encontrei depois :(
tive que ir embora cedo. vc ficou até o final?

Enfim, sei que não é de mim, mas gosto da sua companhia. Vc é um dos meus poucos amigos :)
Bjs

Kers Gruemeyr disse...

Fiquei até umas 11 e meia haha, fico vagando geralmente, gosto de andar.
Gosto da sua companhia também, nanna, talvez eu não tenha demonstrado isso muito ultimamente, fico correndo pra lá e pra cá tentando fazer tudo de uma vez...XP

YC disse...

relaxa, sei que a vida é assim. e só queria que vc estivesse ciente da sua importância!
bjs