segunda-feira, 22 de agosto de 2011

Survival of the Weirdest

I have so many things running through my head now...
I like the fact that I can see the moon from my window as I write now, and that the wind is blowing gently, in a way you can hear the leaves shaking as if rain was coming. And, I like it when it is dark but the moon is shiny though not entirely shiny. The surroundings get clearer, as if the moon had an aura, its color I dare not say, for I was never the best in regard to colors.
I... wake up feeling different every day, it's strange, like a random game of chance. I may wake up tired, even if I slept well, it's weird. But it's okay because this way, every single trait of my personality has a chance of showing its prowess. And, may the weirdest win.
But, today was Sunday, and most Sundays I get sad because I feel it's a wasted day, a lazy and boring day. I really wish someone would come up with things to do on these days, because I don't really now what to do.
And it feels incomplete, it hurts. I hate Sundays.
Sometimes I just feel like asking for someone to walk with me through the strangest places, just to get the feeling that we are doing something of a Sunday.


I have a question, how far would you go to help a friend/an enemy/someone?

Nenhum comentário: