quinta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2011

Another random night

I can sleep, but I can't rest.
Scars burning.
Agony.
A burden I can't carry.
Expectations I can't live up to.


Looks like a fair game. It's gonna be fun to defeat such odds stacking against me.
It would be easier if you existed though.
Perhaps, it would be even more fun.
But I reckon those like me weren't made to deal with it. At least not normally. Working side by side as two become one...
But, that's not the end anyway. If I can't trust girls and I'm in quarantine, then I'll aim my kindness at thee who does not exist. I have this disease, a malfunctioning status that I still haven't been able to fix, I'm almost dependant on being close to someone else. So it will be she who does not exist yet she should...
I like it.


Would you like a milkshake? I'm paying.

Nenhum comentário: