terça-feira, 30 de agosto de 2011

Next-to-last

Let this be the real sign of something...
It's a curious thing. I've tried a few times to write from this place (that means, where I work, not as a freelancer). I've tried and tried, and thus I have failed. Failed and failed again. But now that there's only two more days, I feel like writing anyway. It's a curious thing, ain't it?
I always enjoy things more when they are actually so close to ending. Let's face it, it's a stupid thing. Well, getting real with such facts won't change them, so let's just roll a bit more.
Soon enough we will have a "What did I learn with the CDTC?". No, it's not going to be this text, it's freakin' 7 a.m. and I don't feel like writing that, I'll probably get sleepy soon since I am alone in here.
Alone... that is a word that follows me everywhere. I was told already to get a dog or a cat so I wouldn't be alone anymore at home. Well, I've had a dog already and I'd rather not have one again for a while, I can't take care of it, and since there's hardly anyone at home for most part of the day, I would just be throwing my "loneliness" at another being. And that, my friends, is unfair.
Not that I'm a well of fairness anyway...
So, isn't it funny that even when we have 19 of those around us, around us, we feel alone? Well, it ain't funny indeed. But, ain't it... odd?
Odd. Way too fucking odd.
But it's okay, I feel a bit good already just having company to lay together at the pier and stare at the stairs. Feeling another wave of sleepiness...
Well, well, well, I've spoken too much already, what about you? Next-to-last day, do not let it all go away without a word said.


I've thought and I've thought, through an infinite seam of confusion. I've fallen and I've lost, and through cracks in my heart I've walked. And after all the time I dwelled within myself, I've decided to come and talk. Make me sleep?

Nenhum comentário: