domingo, 29 de março de 2009

Ways

We meet again boy...
Yup.
I presume you know why am I here.
Not a guess.
We've seen some uncommon activity lately, and everything leads to you.
Me? Does it look like I represent any harm to you?
To me? Well... to me you represent nothing more than mediocrity. But, it seems like there's something I'm not noticing. The whole world believes you are the cause of such... imbalance.
Your world beliefs mean nothing to me.
I already expected such sharp reception.
So?
Well, I believe we have to talk.
About what?
Whatever you feel like talking.
I feel like telling you to go to hell.
Exactly why?
Listen. I don't feel like talking to an idiot just because it came from another world after me. If there's imbalance in your world, then you're better dead because there's nothing you can do and perhaps you all deserve to rot.
Keep it going, boy.
So you can stay playing the psychiatrist because there's nothing you can do. So am I the source of your problems? Kill me then.
You know more than anyone that killing you won't solve our problems.
So? Accept your fate and go fuckin' die. It's already crappy enough, why do you come to bother me? You act like you knew all about me, then why don't you just get what you want from my mind and get out? I don't give a shit to your world and I probably never will. It's mere existance provokes me distaste.
Actually, boy, I've came to talk about something... more specific.
Be quick.
I came to offer you a chance to live in our world.


What lacks in fact, is will.
So, give him will. Breathe life into this deceased body.
That's not possible, at least as long as he wants to stay like this. No external force or being took his energy, he was his own killer. It seems it was a gradual process, he ended up dead by his own choices.
But... so he's going to stay like this forever??
No. In some time, he'll die, for real. Then he won't be no different than all those graveyard dwellers.
That's not right.
But that's how he wanted it to be.
But... you HAVE to help him, please make him want to live!
I'm not the right person for this task.
Who is??
Look, if I knew, I would bring this person here right away, ok?
It's not fair, he's dependant on someone who probably doesn't know he's here, nor that he's like this. How can we find someone who wants to help him regain his will to live?
Searching...
It's going to take ages.
So we'd better hurry.
Sure...


There's two paths. One will keep you walking in circles. The other goes through hatred and destruction. It might take some friends away. It might have no way back. You'll probably take a long time to recognize yourself after it. You may bring sorrow to the life of those whom you care. It can end on pure disaster. It's sometimes called the selfish way.
And, most important, you will never regret it.

Nenhum comentário: