domingo, 15 de março de 2009

Rest

I guess I need to take a break.
You know, get away from people, lessen social contact. Perhaps I've developed some kind of dependancy on that. Crap.
I don't know I just keep thinking about the cool things that happened today and thinking that it all may mark this day as awesome, as it was planned to be, but these might just be illusions, so it was just a normal day. So many stupid thoughts...
I can just stop thinking and say that today was just very below expectations, and that's it. But it seems I'm still reluctant to accept that.
Anyway, hope it rains now. Almost time to sleep, it would be good. Tomorrow is the first day of classes and I just fucking don't know how I feel about it. Because of these goddamn thoughts. I am giving importance to things that aren't important...
Looks like I've just lost the way once again. But I can handle this.
It's funny how anger rises when in touch with situations you can't figure out how to solve...
I think about thanking people for all and then just disappearing but that would make unnecessary worries. It must be gradual, though fast. All dependancy must be eliminated.

Nenhum comentário: