domingo, 8 de março de 2009

D632009, part 1

Pretty dark... as ever.
This seems to be my grandmother's house. It is, at least it is just the same way it has ever been in this world. Perhaps a bit darker, but no problem in that.
The house seems somewhat inhabited, I can't understand why it is clean, yet abandoned. My relatives should be here, at least one of them. I go into the room where we used to gather and talk, there's this big bed in there. The window is opened... the wind is blowing so weakly, so... dead.
I feel like there's someone else in the house, or something else. My head is somewhat confused, I feel like I was being watched outside the house, but my memory is so gray. I can't understand why I see it in such a gray tone, so blurred, because I was there just a few minutes ago.
What the hell is going on here...?
All of a sudden, my vision dims...


I'm now with some friends in their car. We're having a tour through the city.
There's a boy, C., and a girl, A., with me in the car, we're at my hometown, though this is a place I've never came before. It's getting dark, it might be late afternoon now.
We stop by the sidewalk, where many other cars are parked in a line. My friends say that in this street we can find one of the best pubs in town. We go by foot then. The buildings around us look pretty untidy, old. There are people walking too, they are pretty strange if you ask me. So... quiet. When they speak, it's normally small phrashes. Perhaps they just aren't much of the talkative kind of people...
As we advance through the street, we go into more crowded areas, now it's actually looking like a normal place. It seems more... lively. I don't if all these people are just talking small random phrases and it seems like normal talk because of the crowds, this whole place looks suspicious now...
We reach the end of the street. C looks a bit stunned, there's no cool pub here. Did he misunderstood the information? Or... was he given the wrong directions? We stand by the side of a phone booth, there's indeed a pub here, but it looks too old and... crappy. There are some men playing cards in a wooden table at the extreme left of the pub, close to another building. We stand there looking for some moments, I can't really tell how much time, though I can guarantee it wasn't long.
Then it appears.
The wall bursts and it passes through the hole, the men playing cards get scared to death. They are lucky to be unharmed by the parts of the wall that flew when it appeared. But it then proceeds to attack them, squeezing the head of one of them. With just one hand. There were three other men at that table, two of them get up to run away, but the thing punches one with such a brute force that he's sent flying to the other corner of the place. It then grabs a big glass on the table and pierces it through the head of the man that stood sit in his chair, paralyzed by fear. The glass goes into his head like there was actually no bone in there, it seems so easy. He falls back shortly after, lifeless.
We stood there, astonished. The thing then turns to us and start walking. It's some fast walk, but not like it was running, doesn't look like it could run anyway. I now have a clearer vision of it, at least it appears to be humanoid. It's torso and arms are massive, by looking at his muscles it's not impressive how it sent a man flying with a punch. The legs look smaller and weaker. The face can not be seen, as it wears some kind of mask. But there doesn't seem to be any hole in this mask, I wonder how it breath, if it actually breathes... it's a big, gray mask, with big empty eye sockets, no mouth. The head is just a few inches bigger than a human's head, but the thing has double the height of a normal man.
We turn back to start running. But then we discover that no one else is running. They are mostly... stopped. And when come close to some of them, they actually get on our way. It seems they don't want us to pass. We ask what are they doing, but it falls on deaf ears. It appears they want the thing to kill us, but they can't seem to understand it will probably kill them too. Or perhaps... they know they'll die, they just want us to die...

Nenhum comentário: