terça-feira, 10 de março de 2009

Rain

Rained yesterday.
But not a common rain, more like... those nice rains you mostly see on television. You know, it's pretty dark and the wind almost isn't blowing. The rain begins calmly, the raindrops are heavy, falling vertically. No wind, you hear the sound of the rain perfectly, hitting leaves, creating puddles. These rains last long, most times, but today it lasted for around twenty minutes, although, even if they end, they leave a cold feeling, and cold weather is better than hot weather.
Well... I like rain...
It's just so weird this feeling of having things to talk but... not being able to. These are strange times indeed. But that's a good thing, while things are strange you don't get used to it then you get more active, sort of.
At this exact moment things are a little awry, but it can be fixed. The problem of missing something you can't get is pretty stupid...
Well, at least I have these rains, while the raining season last...
I guess I lately need people to give me limits... I simply can't get enough of things...

Nenhum comentário: