sábado, 7 de março de 2009

Hunting Innocence

You believe there's still innocence left in this world?
Sure, why not? After all there are so many things hidden, untouched by human's poison.
Poison?
Yeah, the greed, the hatred... humanity destroys everything that's nearby.

But... there's a flaw here.
What?
You said, that we were hunting people that could serve as proof that innocence exists. But then, you say that humans are the destroyers of innocence. How can you explain that? And the idea of hunting, it feels more like you're willing to corrupt innocent... or kill 'em.
Why would I want to corrupt them?
Well, believe it or not, but you're human as well. I've been fighting by your side without any question all this time, but now I begin to question myself about your own motives.
I have no interest in raising the number of corrupted ones. And I guess I've been exaggerating about the whole corruption thing. It's not true that every single person will be corrupted when in touch with society. Some people can stand to that situation, these are the ones we look for. Why I use the term "hunting"? Well, let's just say that I like it, and we are in a hurry.
So... we're in a hurry?
Yes.
So... we hunt innocence so that you can have a reverse corruption?
What??
These people that can stand to corruption. You want to find them so that you can cleanse yourself, because you believe they perhaps have this power. And you feel guilty for some things you done in your past, so you made this hunt your priority.
...
C'mon, let's find 'em.

Nenhum comentário: