terça-feira, 3 de março de 2009

At the docks

You look sad...
It's nothing.
You sure?
Well... I don't know... I could talk to you now or just let it sleep within time.
Up to you.
Either way goes to the same place I guess.
Hm... it's said that, sometimes what matters isn't the place you're going, but the way you use. Of course, you can just stay there lamenting, 'til you get tired and sleep and forget it all. Or until you find a bigger problem and give it more attention. Or you can just talk and relax.
Have you ever...
Have I ever killed? Positive.
No, don't play the funny one. Have you ever felt sad for no reason?
No reason?
Yeah.
Are you sure? No reason at all? Perhaps you are forgetting something.
I don't think so. It's like... you're living a different world. Like, you have your own reality and when you have to come back the "real" reality you can't make it. You can't stand living outside of your own reality because it just seems so much... better.
I thought you were doing well in the real world this time. At least you seemed to be getting through the hardships.
I found some ways to achieve happiness in this world, but they are too short-lasting...
Well, if you look through another point of view, that's good, because by not having them too much, you learn to value 'em more.
I know, it's just that... I'm being greedy, or childish, I don't know... there's no problem after all...
Hey, calm down, there is a problem. If this bothers you, then it is a problem, what you have to do is find a way to fix it.
Do you think that deep down every single human is an obssessive killer?
Ah... that's a tough one. I don't really know what to answer. Why this question all of a sudden?
Nothing... you know what? Let's go do something.
As you wish.

Nenhum comentário: