quinta-feira, 26 de março de 2009

The way things are

I find beauty in moments that are too common...
Well, I guess many also do that. But I just got the idea on writing about it now. Here I am looking through the window, it's raining weakly. It's aroung 5 p.m. by now so it's getting dark, the sky is in a light grey tone that's just terrific. So I stay here listening to Otyg and looking at the rain, it can't be described with words.
Indeed, it seems to be a sad moment, and I guess it really is. But, there's some beauty inherent to some sad moments. Thus making them not that sad.
I feel like listening to some slower song these times, but as Otyg was playing before and to me it matched the circunstamces, it remained playing.
It makes me remember yesterday, when I was coming back to home after class during the morning. The sky was pretty awesome that time. Pretty usual, blue with some clouds here and there. But somehow it just seemed to be the perfect background.
Ah, these afternoons.
It remember me the times when we stood playing for hours while it rained. Of course, in case there was bright sun, we would play the same way, but with the rain it was... just better. We could watch movies also. Damn.
Sure, we can do that now, but it just doesn't feel like before. And my nature of missing the past so much will keep on hammering this in my head. Shit I miss those times.
Things have changed. Well, things have to change, that's life.
I understand that, and don't get me wrong, I'm not mourning over and over about it. Nor I like to talk about that. But I guess sometimes people just have to... discharge. Perhaps that's one thing that has changed. For better, probably.
Yet I don't feel comfortable on talking about these matters. But who cares? Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.
And this year continues to rage. Sometimes I start to wonder what am I becoming, then I slap myself and continue to walk. That's one of the major changes (although it doesn't happen every time).
It was almost a week ago...
Sometimes I find it stupid that it's been more than 19 years and yet I ain't used to most life mechanics. But my opinion is biased.
It could be colder today.
They say that if you miss things very much, it's because those were good things, so you should be happy to have had them. But, it seems so bad when you miss, it's strange. But I guess that on the brighter side, I have a load of stories to tell. And a lot of things that I should help people remember.
It should be colder today.

Nenhum comentário: