quarta-feira, 1 de abril de 2009

First blood

I take the knife out of her neck.
I... I... can't believe it. She's stopped, thrown in the floor as someone who faints while dancing. But her paint on the floor shows she's not recovering consciousness any soon.
It's tragical, yet comical. My hands keep on shaking, it's just so... amazing.
She's so cold and lifeless... I don't know if I laugh or if I die. I hold her hand... feels like holding a plastic doll.
She's here, she's here, lying down. Yet doesn't feel like she's here, and there's a bit of her on this knife.
I... killed?
This is so exciting!
I can't control the thoughts in my head. It's a rush of emotions and ideas, it can't be described, I got her!
The fear, the anger, the joy, the energy...
What to do now? What can I do now?
I can get rid of the body, but how? I can do anything!
I can chop it to pieces and feed it to dogs, I can burn her and use as organic fertilizer, I can bury...
They can't find me, haha, I feel so alive, I can't control myself!
You're mine, babe, you're mine now.
But... what if she comes back to life? No, no, I can't allow that. You won't come back, I ensure you. I will cut you 'til you can't come back, you will see!
There will be cuts in every inch of your neck, and arms, and head... you won't come if there's no blood to come right?
She didn't answer my question... maybe she really is dead, or maybe she is ignoring me... don't you dare ignore me, I'm not letting you come back. Don't you think I'm gonna leave you here so someone finds you and you tell them about me. No no, that won't happen.
I cut her head out, done.
Oh man, this is so exciting. A million emotions in less than a second.
I can't be stopped.

Nenhum comentário: