domingo, 5 de abril de 2009

Dependancy

Hm... I feel sleepy.
Yet I would like to write about a lot of things. Normally I would just keep sit here and write something but as lately I've been playing other rules, I'll go sleep.
Soon.
Been thinking a lot about dependancy. On people.
It's strange because there's a lot of things you can do to help yourself going ahead, but, there are some moments when you just can't help yourself. It's weird because you say all that's there to be said but you can't... comprehend what you just said. You need people to say the exact same shit so that you can understand.
No matter how you throw it, it doesn't seem to hit at all...
Well, I guess no one likes to be dependant on someone else. Or perhaps that's me, but who cares. So, why are we dependant? I'm not saying emotionally dependant, let's keep it clear. I'm talking about needing to hear certain things from people, cause you may know it already, but you just doesn't give it any value by yourself.
It's pretty dumb because there isn't any self mind control then, as it simply doesn't matter how much you know the answer, how calmly you can handle the problems, how "independant" you are. Because you will just deny your own solutions, even though they are the exact answers for your questions. So you end being a greater idiot. As you're worse than those who never had the fucking answers in the first place.
But on the other hand it can be thought of this... ''incompetence'' as a way to create social connections or making friendships stronger. Hence, a necessary thing.
Although, it sucks.

Nenhum comentário: