segunda-feira, 27 de abril de 2009

Enough

Trying to cry kid?
Maybe... I dunno.
Well, I guess yes, since there's the feeling of it, yet there's no fucking tear. But your eyes are dry.
I was once told that one of my problems were that I seeked acceptance so hard, trying to please others and denying myself.
Looks true.
Well, I did whatever I could this time. I know I might not be doing the most righteous thing but I did what was right. What seemed to be top priority.
I see. But aside from this... there's something else in your mind...
When is it enough? When will you stop requiring me to burn?
Perhaps when you have the guts to fight back.
I don't know... I'm lost. I plan on coming back but it's dangerous... I say to myself that I will not let it suck me again, but I know it's not true, it happened before.
You also feel they won't approve it. Perhaps asking for their help. It doesn't matter they don't have time or it's useless. Just fucking try. If they can't simply accept you then to hell with them all.
Fucking headache.

Nenhum comentário: