domingo, 26 de abril de 2009

Drowning

Felling a bit tired. I guess that's good because it helps to sleep.
And it's not that bad when you sleep real fast, when you're tired and such. Like... 4 a.m. or something like that. I don't know if I should actually be feeling tired today, I guess yes because it was fun. And I won't enter this topic, it's pretty much arbitrary.
I don't know it feels like there are so many things bruising my mind. But it's... insignificant. Fucking charges. It's a little bit stupid when all you do isn't enough for yourself, because you felt like putting all efforts in doing it. Yet you feel like you could have done better. Who gives a shit anyway. At least the feedback was good.
Funny how these songs look like they were accelerated. Maybe that's because I'm a bit slow.
Perhaps I have watched more than my fair share of movies... no, that doesn't mean by any way that watching movies has a limit, movies are good. The problem is when you begin to get some troubles with them... when you can't keep your head on the real world.
Perhaps I'm just damn sleepy and refuse to yield to natural forces.
Maybe I'm just trying to be something I ain't, but then who is the real me? Is it possible to know that from other people?

Nenhum comentário: