sexta-feira, 28 de outubro de 2011

Roses... thorns... slumber

I should be sleeping by now, but I already feel like it's going to take too long to get to sleep. And I started to think about something, normally I get to sleep easier when I write so I decided to already get to write it. We know how it works, let's try to get some advantage over.
I sometimes have the idea of walking around random places, and whenever I see someone sad, or looking sad, I don't know, I have the image in my head of someone sitting somewhere looking down, I guess the default vision of sadness. Well, anyway, whenever I see someone sad, I'd give this person a rose, so I'd be walking around with lots of roses, perhaps in a backpack, perhaps in my hand, but most probably in a backpack, and I'd give them. I'm not selling, I don't need the money. Actually, I don't even know why would I be doing this...
It just feels, right.
The idea first came regarding girls only. I feel it's a bit awkward to give roses to guys, but who knows. Maybe it can be helpful for them also, perhaps an old man who lost his hope.
Is it just a weird trick to get company or attention or whatever-the-fuck-can-be-inserted-in-here? I don't know. It's an old idea that sometimes passes by. I don't execute because I suppose it might give more problems than good results, maybe...
Who knows what may come out right?
Maybe there's jealous weirdos out there who will come with a gun blow my brains.
I then think that if I get to CHANGE one's day, then it's already worth it. I don't know, is it?
If you get to think about the blowing brains part, it's... just more sacrifice for people... and we already sacrificed so much...
I understand their positions too, it's weird to have a weird guy giving a rose to your girlfriend. It feels a bit bad indeed.
I don't know, I wish I could execute these things. Is there someone else out there who can help solve this?


If you get to think about it, this place is looking a lot like those... boards where you find new quests in those games you play man.
I miss playing...
We all do.


Hope this helps me to sleep.

Um comentário:

YC disse...

I loved the idea! and if you think handing out roses to guys I can help :)

What kind of roses were you thinking about? Red? Pink? White?
We can start as soon as you like :)