domingo, 2 de outubro de 2011

Endearing chaos

So, it is Sunday!
I know, I hate it.
Ah... well... at least we have some hours of peace, huh?
What do you mean?
Well, last week you didn't quite get free time, always running from here to there, and then back to here. The old stuff.
I see.
And when you get free time you come up with insane ideas...
Haha, I see that you didn't quite like the surprise.
I like surprises as much as you do, I just... don't know, it doesn't feel like we should be giving such things to people.
Some may deserve it.
I don't know...
Just because you lost much of your trust in people doesn't mean we should be getting rid of the obsession for making surprises. It makes us happy, so, why not? All we gotta is choose a target that could be worth the effort.
You know you are made of contradictions, don't you?
I sure as hell do.


These last days felt a bit strange. Am I cured?
I dunno. But you didn't quite forgive her, did you?
Well... I didn't but I'm not spending so much time now modifying memories and hating... so, that's a good sign right?
Guess so.


The weird feeling at 316 S... why...


"...you are a hurricane I want to face"
Hurricane, huh? I never thought of me as such.
Angel: I liked that one because it was rewarding as part of me. I made to effort to cheer her up daily for 2 years, it felt fair to get this title. She didn't kill herself and now she seems to be happy.
Abyssal: didn't last for long but this was also good. Reminds me of what lies beneath... I remember the day we fought against each other, so bad to hurt your best friends yet you deny the possibility of losing.
Psychopath: that's... the second long lasting title. It's funny to boast this one. My habit of speaking to people pointing things at them...
Niz: this is perhaps the most popular one. All thanks to Nizbel and my legendary nickname... I don't like this one as much as the others, but I don't dislike it anyway, it's just as calling me by my name.
KB: the best one for the memories it carries within. Title given by a small group of people.

We'll remember this to our fucking grave.


I would like to sleep somewhere calm. Can you help me?


Where's the fucking blue fairy?
There's no blue fairy. You know what happened when you last gave a girl that title. I'm not allowing someone else to shoot you down.
Your protection is somewhat exaggerated.
You are somewhat exaggerated.


Gotta write more.
Bullets.

Nenhum comentário: