sexta-feira, 21 de outubro de 2011

And we'll change the sky to orange

Yawn.
Haha.
Well, guess what? Yeah, not sleeping again.
But it's quite fine, I ain't forcing it anymore. So... let's see what should we have wrote earlier today. Hm...
I don't know, it's funny, because I'm happy. Today I had a glance of ''what goes around, comes around'', in a good way. Nice to see some efforts rewarded, I'm positively sure we'll get to end our duty in due time!

Not to thank properly, might be what's coming back at you...

I wonder, is it due to my aversion to changes that I'm unable to see the rain green? Because, I managed to see the orange sky and the blue trees (I must say, they are pretty). I can even sometimes get an idea of what would it be like in case the ground was yellow and the green water was piece of cake. But, when it's not that stationary water... when it's the rain that strikes your car windows, I absolutely can't see it. It can't be green, that would change way too much, right? Because we wouldn't be able to see and thus no one would be driving in the rain.
I just thought now, teardrops. They would be weird in green...
Quite positive, sir!
Quite positive that we are indeed going to get insane if we don't get to sleep, that's what's in. So... I've been wondering, should we go and put an end to this? I said I wouldn't bruise her, so I can just make her go away, right?
Who knows. I'm still wondering, but they say wondering is bad, you got to act. But acting without a proper debriefing is very bad. Stepping on shallow grounds isn't what clever man do.
But we are not clever.
One thought I've developed lately! When you feel you're afraid of doing something, just do it! Fear is dangerous. It's interesting because you get to force yourself into doing it. I guess it just works for me...
See, because everyone else is alone in their heads, they don't have their tyrants to give them orders.
Wow... what a pity, huh...?
Doesn't matter how many creatures you manage to create, you're still alone. But, aren't we all alone in this world anyway? Guess so. A thing I've been thinking lately, perhaps people just don't care to research about things anymore and just rant randomly and accept any information others throw at them because, well, there may be too much info to process in the world nowadays. That means, humans have reached their limits and from now on everyone will just react randomly to things, as if their truth was as simple as ''oh, I saw that in someone's wall at Facebook". There are some other sides of the dice to be seen, but that's it for now.
Can I say coins have three sides? Because, there's the one with the number, the other with the random shit, and there's the... side that's not flat, amidst the other two.
Sure, I'd LOVE to have a nice company these days, but, would the nice company stand chaos? Haaaard to answer that.
Have I changed? Even it was just a little bit. I don't know, hope someone gets to answer this one.
You see.
Look at the window sometimes, there may be something out there looking at you.
Maybe...

Nenhum comentário: