terça-feira, 4 de outubro de 2011

Fours

Weird, two days in a row with good dreams...
Well, I wouldn't complain if I were you.
I'm not complaining!
Then go back to sleep.


Knock, knock.
Who's there?
*gloomy face*
Oh fu...


You thought you could escape, huh?
I didn't! I didn't!
Get the fuck back HERE YOU STUPID PIG!
...


I remember him running with that scared face. That's all.
Any names?
Do I have to give their names?
It would be very appreciated.


I guess... it was Azariel... or perhaps Illocity... I don't know...
It's okay.
Have you seen this girl?
Bullets...


Hello, hello, ladies and gentlemen.
...
I came all the way to here to find a man, he responds to the name of...
*chaos*


You see, it would be easier if you didn't put everyone else at risk.
Who the hell are you?!
Does it really matter? What good will it do, discovering my name NOW?! Come on, choose, straight to the head or bullet hail.
WHAT?!


The body was found with nothing less than 40 bullet holes.
Incredible things happening these days, huh?
Yeah, we have lasagna!
Hehe, lemme turn off the tv so we can have our dinner.


Why didn't you try to stay awake?
I was... afraid my head would spend the rest of the day hunting me...
I see...
He was angry...


I had ideas...
And then, what?
And then it disappeared. How are we going to write now?
I don't know, just shoot whatever appears in your head right now.



Am I lying? I shouldn't lie to the psychologist. And I didn't. But the truth is just so unreal and gross. Omitting isn't lying... right? Sometimes it would be better to leave I guess. Is it a coward act to choose the gray world and living alone in my room? Maybe I just gotta... look at something that hasn't received the deserved attention these days, something people left behind that could be taken as something new... looks better. Why am I so afraid to show people some anger and resentment?
Perhaps we need a new project.
Perhaps...

Nenhum comentário: