sexta-feira, 21 de outubro de 2011

The cast

So, as might not have been noted, some things got quite (even more) out of balance. So, just in case (get the real emphasis on just in case) there's people out there who can do something, we'll see.
We have some job opportunities in here, and anyone with any kind of experience related can apply. Neat, huh?

First. Can someone help me in dealing with money? I... get a bit obsessed with not losing money and it sometimes (many times actually) takes the fun of moments away...

Second. Can someone walk around with me? No special circuit in mind though, just, walking around through the city randomly, one block after another.

Third. Can someone help me to study? I want to do it, I can get a bit of motivation from myself alone, but sometimes it seems it would be easier if there was someone else. I don't know, it just cheers us up.

Fourth. Can someone listen to me? This one is just for the hardcore.

Fifth. Can someone play with me? I want to write a piece of a story, and then someone continues, and then I continue... you got the point. That's just the first game, though.

Sixth. Can someone give me a surprise? A good one that is.

Easier to be imagined.
But I just won't write it the way I thought. No, too childish.

Nenhum comentário: