domingo, 2 de outubro de 2011

Rain starts

Patience...
Patience...
All you need is a bit of patience...


The day had started normally awkward, as Sundays ought to be. Why am I feeling this now?
Dreadful cold night.
It's strange how I get so far away from this world in times like these...
My thoughts normally speak way louder than the sounds this world can give me. But then it suddenly drags me down to a place the world doesn't seem to be able to reach. It's... weird...
This utter need of action, something, something...
The voices...


I know I had promised to find something to stop it.
...
You need to trust me.
Get... out...


Why are they here? I don't want anyone here. Get the fuck outta here.
You don't want to stay alone, I know that.
Get. The fuck. Out.
I am not leaving.


It's blood that rains these days. Not that you should worry, child. It can not hurt you, imagine that it's... juice. Ahn, some kind of juice that is red. It's like those parties when we are young where there's paint everywhere, imagine that everytime it rains you can go out and play tomato war with you friends, and that which stains everyone is merely squashed tomatoes, gotta destroy reality a bit.
And if I can't imagine that much?
Just close your eyes.

Nenhum comentário: