terça-feira, 4 de agosto de 2015

And the word is... silence.

Looks like we are still a long way from getting our shit together.
I am absolutely astounded by how far has this dragged.
To be honest I haven't much to say. As it happened before, I feel like I have a lot to write but when I get here, there is absolutely nothing to write. Nothing that makes sense and should be read.
Yet I feel like the imagery in my head should be passed ahead.
I cannot explain. Because it seems to be something beyond my reach.
But it would feel good to be hugged.
I need to sleep now, been having some heavy headaches that only go away if I sleep during the afternoons and that is something very bad. Also my eyes have been crying or itching, or something. I say they've been crying because it is something different from simply crying.
Maybe they are having some sort of lag or I am feeling things I don't even know I am feeling, because it wasn't an order of mine for them to drop some tears.
How ridiculous would it be if I told you that I am not sure how to cry? Tears go but then they stop. It's like I have forgotten how to continue after some point. Or maybe I just feel like I would look too ridiculous to cry freely.
I'm not sure.
I just hope this goes away.
It has to.


Don't worry Mike, daddy will find a way. Even if it takes everything. Daddy loves you.

Nenhum comentário: