terça-feira, 25 de agosto de 2015

D25082015

It was all dark. I remember were in the North Lake. I don't know how many we were...
I know there was someone else, that's all I'm sure.
There was this room, with an old television. We stood there, maybe we could play, I can remember friendly faces but I... I'm not sure who they were. They were away. The darkness was a little bit different, kind of gloomier.
I remember walking in the streets, going all the way we went in the past. But I walked alone this time. Not sure how much had I walked, the mall wasn't there, there was this huge structure with a flat roof supported by a few columns, at the other side of the street. I walked the sidewalk, ghostly among the humans. It seemed a bit more gray than black, as if the illumination at that point was a bit brighter.
Then she appeared.
I'm not sure who she was, she seemed so familiar yet I can't recognize her face. The hair seemed red. But for some reason she feels like more of amalgam of some girls. She recognized me, among the living. Can't say for sure if she just spawned or if had my name called.
So we talked.
And it was a strange chat, it felt like rushing back and forth between comfort and anxiety. Her face looked cheerful, and sometimes curious when she asked things. But then came the question that broke it all.
It was related to other girls. It didn't go downhill, it just felt like, "who gives a damn". So we talked about this... number seven. Not sure what it was but it was related to the topic.
I also reckon we were at the same place, different "dimension"... The people around had phased out. There was this short silence, while we looked at each other's eyes. I guess she took the lead. Sounds like the most probable scenario.
So, she kissed me and we fell on the floor, lying close to each other. I can remember how warm her body felt and how good it felt. So we stood there for a while.
But then it was time to move on, and I was at the street. Walking between cars, as if I were one of them. I remember feeling ashamed, as if I had no shirt. Their lights were on, guess it was night, all the environment seemed to turn to a blacker tone.
Not much later, I was facing the entrance to my block, just it was way narrower and overwhelming. Tall fences on both sides, and the street following up, to my old house. I knew the dogs were around, even though at the distance I couldn't quite see them. But, lo and behold, in a few seconds one of them was a few meters ahead. Running, barking, hating. I jumped at the fence to the left, feeling that this time my body was much more ready to lift my own weight than years ago. What wasn't my surprise when the dog basically reached me, while I was atop that fence.
I tried to hit his head, but to no avail. So I jumped to the other fence while it frantically jumped on the left fence. Somehow, he bugged while jumping there, falling inside the house and not being able to come out. The second dog showed up right after, yet this time I was aware that they... had a glitch with the fence. And so, they got caged inside that house.
A mailman then came close to the house entrance, I don't know where did he come from, that was weird. I got worried about the dogs attacking him, yet all I could do was ask if he lived there, to which he answered, "I'm the mailman, I don't live here". We tried to chat but it didn't develop very well. So I parted to my house. Climbing the street.
And then, came this weird dog, smaller than the others. Slowly. But there seemed to be something wrong with it. And I just... ran. I jumped into my house's fence, and while trying to climb up, I looked to see it jumped at me. I held his head trying to hurt it, so it would go away, but he reacted faster and almost bit me.
Eventually I escaped, falling inside the house. It didn't feel like my old house, though it couldn't not be it.


There are strange aspects of it all that could be discussed. For now I focus on writing. Gotta find a happy ending.

Nenhum comentário: