segunda-feira, 10 de agosto de 2015

Rearm, part 5

I call it a cease fire.
Perhaps it is too soon for saying that. Perhaps I'm not aware of the size of the fight that's coming true, but I feel confident that this time we can stop the battle of the many rounds. We may not see our companion again, but at least we can easen all that walked in by that time. I really wish she could be here by now, I think that she could perhaps even be proud of me. But that's irrelevant now.
I cast once for the role of light. I would bring light to the world when there would be only darkness. But somewhere amidst all the chaos that happened, that feeling got lost. I still remembered what I said, but I just didn't feel like it was feasible anymore. I ain't even sure now, I just feel like, good things can be coming our way.
I've watched horror movies these days. It feels awesome. Just like when I was a child, for some reason it makes me feel so good. You know, getting people together and watching while eating some snacks. It is awesome.
Truly awesome.
I feel good. It's like when you get a new chance after being too burned out. Looks good.
At times like these I feel like sleeping. Thanks to all involved.


–I think... I think I've found a way!
–What way??
The two were already too dirty and tired to speak while running. For the past few days, they had been trying to find a way out of ghost town.
–Remember what we always did whenever we saw the red light appearing?
–Yeah! We.. ran...
–Why don't we... go into it?
–You mean... enter the rooms where the evil light shines?
–It may not... be evil.
–What do you mean?
–We were... just afraid... because... oh damn, we need to... stop...
–Okay... let's stop... after the next turn, we got some time...
They kept running the corridor of broken wooden boards. As soon as they were a few steps from the place where the path turned sideways, they hit the floor knee first, wheezing.
After two minutes, they looked at each other, it was time for a change.
–So, we just ran away because we always associated the color and illumination as something demoniacal. But it may not be, remember how the others handled the color pretty well. Well, so can we!
–You mean then... following the red lights anytime they appear?
–Yeah. I know that sounds scary because we are already too scared to even think rationally... but, if we can't win by following what we find is safe, let's try the other way.
–I can do that, if you are up to the challenge.
–Great. Let's just run into it, and don't even think what may happen next!


–You're not even ready for the real fight, are ya?
–Get back in here... I WILL TEAR YOU TO PIECES!
–Do you know which color fits me very well?
–I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! I'LL KILL YOU!
He aimed the shotgun at his fallen foe. His legs were so torn they seemed to be made of paper and blood.
Slowly, he got close, step after step.
–YOU COME HERE AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN!
His eyes shone.
He dashed towards the towering man, who yelled as much as his body allowed to.
The finger pulled the trigger.
A smile roared through his face, while blood covered his body, as well as the entire room.


The said I looked like a clown.
I was afraid of being ridiculous.
I was afraid of being ugly.
I was afraid of becoming something I didn't like.
Yet I was never afraid of nullifying myself. And like that I ran away from all that made me cry, hoping someone would come to save me.
Looks like no one's coming now.
Come here mister clown.
May the best one survive.

Nenhum comentário: