quarta-feira, 19 de agosto de 2015

Feelings

Such is the loser of the night.
One who cannot truly sleep unless exceedingly tired.
One who cannot sleep if too tired because randomly dreams will take his prize.
I know, I know, this was just one minor defeat, like all the many other nights. But it felt boring. Well, not boring, but it felt bad and I don't know how to describe that exactly.
I had a strange dream, thinking about it now, it looks pretty ridiculous, but I was really absorbed by it. Sometimes we believe in what we want to believe, even if it is downright flawed. It feels strange to think that I was actually creating some sort of homage for Mike, with a prize. Was it all for the reward? I wonder...
Where did all that come? Where is it going? All the answers that did not appear, yet felt like they could be found if I insisted... huh, be careful what you wish for...

These days are pretty confusing.
I guess the choices are all presented already, sometimes you just need to accept what's over the table, sometimes that's all there is...

Nenhum comentário: