quarta-feira, 26 de agosto de 2015

To invoke the horned

I... wonder if we really need to bring him back. I hope not.
I'm not sure. Some say they can only trust him. Well, we have failed a little for a while, huh?
Failed a little is a nice way of putting it, it was a disastrous series of failures.
Disaster...
What?
Nothing, I was just thinking that I like that word for some reason.
Meh...
Well, I really think that, he would manage it better.
He deals with this stuff better than us, doesn't he?
He deals with life, better than us. Like pretty much anyone else does.
Hahaha, that sounds so low. We can't go on like this.
It's funny because I don't know if, not bringing him into the game, is wrong. Because sometimes I just get angry and I think, you know, fuck this shit. Let's bring him and destroy everything. It doesn't matter if we get wiped out, at least we won. But then I give up on the idea, and I don't know if I do this out of laziness, as in, never leaving the comfort zone.
I'm out of answers too...


To be honest, I don't really think we can go full evil on people. Not sober at least. But I dislike being too drunk since I don't remember things. And I dislike offending people for free.
It's kinda sad that the only way out of this, is going through it.


Have I told you that I got a new plan? I don't know if it could qualify as a plan, but, I decided to help someone.
I know that you can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped. And probably that's the case. I'm not sure if she can be helped. I'll just have to try. I'll be there for the good night and for the good morning. If that can help, then it will be wonderful, it's simple, but it would change heaps for me. So, maybe why not right? Maybe that changes heaps for someone else.

Nenhum comentário: