segunda-feira, 17 de agosto de 2015

Mirror, mirror

I am owing you a story with a happy ending.
I am thinking as much as I can, chossing which story from the warehouse should I use. I hope to write something as awesome as the butterfly story. I truly am.


It's clear that there is something weird going on. I've never seen you this weak, so easy to scare. What made you this way?
It seems to be a very rocky track in this road. But it has been like this for months. We should have already taken the game to another level...
I wonder what really happened in your head after the notice. It's clear that you did not have much of a link with your aunt. But it felt so weird when you thought about going there, about your grandfather, about your father... and weird in a bad way.
You worry about these people. I get that.
I just don't understand how does that chemical works, why does it bring such a gloom feeling?
Shouldn't we already be jaded to death?
A few hours ago you said you wanted a hug. Are you... going back to that stage again? Even though you didn't really have a link with her? Are you... feeling their pain?
Or are you already too softened, so much that every thing that comes into play manages to bring you down?
I wonder...
Are you on a horror movie rampage in order to be afraid of something else?
I'm out of guns here. It seems like fighting it head on won't work.
Or maybe... you really need some sleep?

Nenhum comentário: