segunda-feira, 24 de agosto de 2015

Choices...

So, are we set?
Dead set!
Then it's game!
 
 
Dude, talk about bad luck!
Haha, I know it, right?!
These guys are getting all our luck.
 
 
Hm... looks like there's this way we can go.
Yeah... I was thinking, with what we got right now, maybe if we just unloaded it all and forgot about completing...
We can try that later.
 
 
That is... sad.
Talk about a sad turn of events.
 
 
Unbelievable!
What the...
 
 
You know, losing is okay, we could have lost and we knew that from the start, but...
That was pathetic.
It was.
Damn. We didn't even stand a chance.
But we can try again.
Yeah we got another shot of humiliating defeat.
Hey, you really got that moody because you lost something?
What if did? Weren't you even there? It was absurd!
So wha... hey, get back here!
Fuck this mess!
Damn...
 
 
So, unwound already?
Man, leave it alone.
We have to go back there. They are waiting for us.
So what? They can wait all they want. We quit!
What?!
We give up, I'm not here to keep on forcing myself into something that just won't work out.
We don't fucking give up.
Wh...?
I'm not here because I love this shit. I absolutely ain't here because I enjoy your company, nor most of these people's company. Even though they don't bother me, they are... irrelevant. I'm here because I said I would be, and now I have to honor my damn word. We aren't here to win. We chose to be here, we chose to play the game. And you know there's people counting on us...
Sure, b...
...And you gave your WORD! You know, I could be watching a concert with my friend, or watching a bad movie and having some laughs. I refused to have a good time, one that would certainly be it, to FUCKING COME HERE. AND NOW WE ARE GOING TO DO WHAT WE SAID WE WOULD.
We can't win.
SO WE WON'T WIN. BUT WE SAID, AND YOU KNOW YOU REMEMBER IT, WE WOULD SHOW UP.
I kn...
...SHUT UP! YOU ASKED ME TO JOIN THE PARTY, AND I GAVE MY WORD! SO YOU SWALLOW THIS STUPID PRIDE AND SELF PITY, AND GO BACK IN THERE. AND PLAY. THE FUCKING. GAME. We will play, and we will give our damn best. And it is going to be fun. Now get the fuck up. I ain't refusing good times in order to achieve bad times.

Nenhum comentário: