segunda-feira, 18 de julho de 2011

Guardian

So... it's time to sleep, boss.
I see.
...
You look different.
What do you mean?
Dunno... just, a bit different, not all that difference.
And what, is a bit different?
You look... happier...?
I don't know, I was never much of a noticer, specially regarding such things. These subtle things regarding... emotions...
I get it.


Why did you accept it so easily?
What?
I know you hate to sleep. It feels, dull and worthless, as if you're wasting precious time.
Exactly...
I can understand some of the things you feel, but, why did you accept to sleep so easily today?
Well, I've got work to do tomorrow...
That's all?
Maybe...
I'll take that as a no.


Good night.
'Night... hey...
Hm...?
...
Something wrong, boss?
Well, I... don't know. I've had some trouble sleeping in the past couple of days... and...
...Yes?
Could you...
...
...If it's not bothersome to you, or... if you're not busy or...
What boss?
...Ahem... could you stay in here for a while...?
Oh... ok...
It's a bit foolish and childish but, for some reason it's easier for me to sleep when there's company...
No problem...
I know it's a bit ridiculous, but, if you stay, well, I don't know, I would appreciate it very much.
You're still getting nervous in such situations.
Well... yeah...
I guess I'll stay for a little longer, you never know what will happen next these days.



It's been a while since I last watched an anime... since Higurashi I guess. Hm... 2 years? Guess so. I can understand why I like it and why I avoid watching. The reasons are connected.
I like it because it's different, not like reality. And I avoid it because I like it, because by being so... ''unreal'', it makes me blind to what is good in the real world. Well, the ones I mostly like to watch at least. Wish there was someone to talk about it, it's weird because I don't want someone that talks about anime all the time, after all I ain't much of a connoisseur in the topic. It doesn't matter much anyway, I'm quite used to not talking about such things since I already expect unsatisfying results.
So, why did I like Omamori Himari? Well, it's a very "by the numbers" show. Predictable, simple, a bit dumb. But I liked Himari, not because of the exaggerated proportions, but because of her... behaviour as a bodyguard. I like it. A lot.
I like to wonder if there's someone out there protecting me without my knowledge. All I know is that something seems to like me since I was always a bit lucky and "protected from evil". I didn't find a better way of saying it, haha.
I wonder... I just wonder...
I guess that's all another extension of the whole "I wish there were people out there playing this world as I play" symdrome...
Well, good night to you, whatever you are.

Nenhum comentário: