sexta-feira, 1 de julho de 2011

Defenses down

Some days we wake up a little more calm. It's strange to feel calm. Feels like we are vulnerable to anything the world can throw at us.
I feel a bit weird, like a child walking through a dark alley, wondering if I can find a shelter at the other side. In fact I wish for it. It feels strange sometimes to have so many characters in my head. But I assume everyone has many "selfs" dwelling in theirs heads, each representing a specific characteristic of the person.
I feel like there's a part of me that is missing. But I can't ask for help because I feel a bit stupid when I do. It isn't really this hard to ask "Can you help me find it?", is it?
I guess it isn't. But, would it be hard for someone to answer that?
Who knows...
Let's just walk around the city, perhaps something new can happen. We should just not give up, never.

Nenhum comentário: