sexta-feira, 29 de julho de 2011

Against sleeping

Getting cold in here.
We should light that fireplace and get some sleep.
Yeah, we should.


You look troubled.
...Hm?
I feel you are a bit worried, well, you haven't smiled much lately, and you've been... 15% more quiet!
Haha, 15%?
Yeah, that's how much I have noticed it!
I see...
So, you don't want to speak?
Oh, it's nothing.
Ah... ok... but, you can speak if you want, well, if you feel like speaking, you know? I'll hear.
Don't care about this, it's ok.
I just wanted to assure you of that...


...But you know, I'm really having fun lately!
...What?
I liked these last days, even though it's getting cold out there and we are at danger most of the time and all that stuff. It's been a load of fun to me, so, if you were worried about me, don't worry, I wanted to be here!
Did you?
Sure! Because...
...
...
Hm?
Because we've been together most of the time lately...


I don't want to sleep...................
Is it too much to ask to have a different day tomorrow? Different in a good way, this has to be clear.

Nenhum comentário: