sexta-feira, 15 de julho de 2011

Extensions of hatred

–You lied!
She looked at him, her face was between sadness and confusion.
–Of course I did, what's the matter?
She took a moment.
–Why do you lie to me?
–Because... I lie to everybody. I lie to my friends, it's normal.
–Don't lie to me.
Her eyes were now totally focused on his eyes. There was some kind of beautiful sadness in the way she spoke, as if she had put all her heart in them. Those shiny eyes...
His face distorted.
–WHY NOT? Are you special? Why should I fuckin' trust you? Do you deserve the least of my trust? No, you don't. You're just another liar, like all of them. That's how it works, you lie too, I know you just want to bring me down. Just like all the other bitches. Just quit.


They were driving around the city, talking about random things. Both a bit uncomfortable, yet thinking that it was too early to go back home.
–You know, one of the things I appreciate the most... is the idea of being kind to someone who is, you know, ''evil'', but not truly evil. And then that guy, changes... as if I could change him to something good.
He got somewhat surprised. After all, that was one of the things he wished the most to happen.
–Oh, shit.
–What?
I was just thinking, how pathetic that is. That I actually loved that scenario, but I'm not going to be tricked by this. You are not fooling me this time. I don't give a damn if you can be kind, you can go to fucking hell with this shit. Go fool another idiot, make him believe in you, fall for you, and then see that it was all lies.


They had just argued. Perhaps arguing isn't the right term for it, but they had a strange conversation, somewhat harsh at times. He feared he could be starting to feel something else for her, something more, thus, he decided it was the time to cut relations. She got a bit apprehensive during the conversation, after all he didn't say at first what was going on.
–So, goodbye.
–Goodbye.
There was an odd feeling in the air as they said goodbye. No hugs, no nothing, just those cold words. He left her apartment and entered the elevator. As the door started to close, he heard footsteps. A part of him felt somewhat happy, with the hope that it could be she.
Suddenly, the elevator door opened. She was standing there, her face somewhat between sadness and disbelief.
–Come here and say goodbye accordingly!
She pointed to the floor, close to her. She said in a way it seemed she could be smiling, as some people start to laugh uncontrollably when nervous. He got out of the elevator.
His right hand reached her neck.
–You see, that's how I planned it to be at first. I wanted to scare you, but now I just want to have you buried. Like every other whore. Am I doing it accordingly now?



–Perhaps... I could be that girl...
–You?! YOU CAN'T! Because you're a coward, he was right when he told me to get the fuck away from you. I though you could perhaps surprise me, but you're predictable, as all the other bitches!


–Thank you, no one had never said that to me, I was always the second or... the last one...
–Well, fuck it then. I take back my words, you're not that much.


–I just passed here to say that I still worry about you, just wanted to know how are you doing.
–Doing fine, now get the fuck out you liar. And do not come back. I won't be so kind next time.


–I missed this... and I missed playing with your hair while your head laid over my lap...
–Just shut the fuck up and be useful. I haven't came here to hear your stupid voice.


That was perhaps the last time they were going to see each other, in a long time. She asked if perhaps, they could get together next weekend... one real last time. It was against the rules, but he considered it. After all, he also wanted to see her, it felt good...
They were inside his car, she was supposed to get out, but they stood there, in a somewhat sad hug. He started to hear some weak noises. As if...
She was sobbing, in fact, between sobbing and actually crying. Were they in any other occasion, she wouldn't let him see it. A part of him got disarmed, he found it cute but he didn't know what to do. The other part though...
–Haha, you know, you lie pretty damn well. Now get out of the car and go to hell.



–I also made my efforts, you think it was easy for me to sleep over your house? I lied to my mother, and then it started to get late, and she complained. She said it was late, that I shouldn't go, that it was very strange... still, I went there. I waited for you to come.
–Ah shut up. I didn't even fuck you.


They were playing for an hour already. Asking questions to each other. The game was pretty simple, each turn one had to ask a question, any question, and the other had to answer honestly. Things had just changed a bit after start since she started with questions about... them, in some sort of way. He liked her, more than as a friend. The situation was a bit awkward at times, but still it felt good. Until that question.
–Do you think we would work out, together?
He thought for a moment.
–Of course not. You're too afraid of everything to have a real relationship with anyone. It's almost ridiculous. But still, you're pretty, so perhaps you could be useful for some time. How about that?


–I thought that I could change it. I didn't want you to become just another one, like all those guys who do not respect their girlfriends...
–Amazing words. But you fail to live up to them. Why don't you just shut up and do something useful?



You see, we cannot change the past. But we can look at it in a way not to repeat our mistakes in the future.

Nenhum comentário: