segunda-feira, 11 de julho de 2011

Cuddle

I am going to write about hatred later. Right now I'm more concerned about this feeling. This weird feeling. It's... good, I guess. Although a bit stupid. I can't deny that I feel a lot stupid and clumsy. And it's easier to overcome these sensations thinking that if someone treats me badly I can fucking kill 'em.
I am, weird.
But I just wanted to say that it's easier when you're there, undefined girl.
May we eventually bump into each other someday...
Just wanted to say that before what's coming next. Even though it's nothing new nor can it change your life. Not even very pretty also. But it's better than what's coming next. But I'll make sure that if someday you show up, you won't have to see what lies beneath.


Ah, hm, would it be too much to ask to have you passing your hand through my hair until I sleep? I promise to reward you accordingly...

Nenhum comentário: