quarta-feira, 3 de março de 2010

Early morning

Already awake?
Yeah... I woke up earlier today, like... 1 hour and 14 minutes ago...
Terrorized by thoughts induced yesterday?
Not really, I guess. Perhaps it was just the heat, or thirst, or worried about losing the time for doing what they asked to do before 8 a.m.
You took like, 2 minutes to do that.
Yep...
You could have slept again, you have slept less than 5 hours this night, and last night you already slept badly.
Ah, it wasn't bad. And I feel quite okay now.
Whatever you wish...


So, what's the plan for this morning?
I can think of none...
So, you're just going to stay awake for the sake of it?
That's what we and most people do, most of the time, isn't it?
Well... yes.... but...
So, we'll be doing it until something else comes crashing out of thin air.
Alright.


So, it's been 5 minutes already, nothing crashed?
Absolutely nothing. But I can see that maybe the sun is trying to show up, fucking bastard.
Aside from that, it's a pretty morning, cloudy, and a nice breeze, though far from the dreamy cold morning.
We'll get to that, just wait and see.
I'm sure we will, but while it's just a distant vision, wanna play a game?
What kind of game?
Something simple, we will only need to talk. Let's say, I ask you a question, you answer and then ask me another.
Wow, you really thought about it before coming with this idea?
Well, it's better than listening to our hair grow. More over, we can add a bonus to it.
Bonus? Will we, compete for a prize or something like that?
No, but once one of us answers a lie, there will be consequences.
What...?! How can one know if the other lied?
Glad you asked, I recently bought this machine here, and it's lie-proof. Every lie you tell it will make a beep, then give you one hell of a shock, then burn your hands.
Do I get to choose whether I want to play or not?
Glad you also asked that, unless you come up with something better to do, no.
Great.


So, what's the scientific name for the norwegian forest cat?
What?! OUCH!
See? Lie-proof.
This hurts like hell, and what the heck was that question?
Well, a simple question.
Who in the early moments of their calm morning will come up with answers to crap like that?
You should come up. It's safer.
That's just plain stupid, we can keep on asking each other questions beyond reality the whole morning just for the sake of killing each other.
Not if you had answered it right.
That's ridiculous, I'm not playing this if we are going just for stupid questions.
Alright, alright. So what are we supposed to ask?
Things we don't know but perhaps the other knows.
Like, why are you getting so upset at everything lately?
...
Come on, answer it, and be cautious.
I don't know, perhaps it's because in my head things are disintegrating as time goes by.
What kind of things?
Relationships, future, these things.
Further explanation?
...
What are you doing? You're supposed to answer speaking, not writing. ''What... am I... supposed... to ans... wer?'', ah well. Well... answer what do you mean by relationships disintegrating.
It's just that the people seem to be getting far and far now, internal struggles, ominous desires, lack of trust, that kind of shit.
I don't think you're allowed to say that so early in the day.
I've already said. My turn. What time is it right now?
Hm... 9:30 a.m.? AW! That's not fair, we had agreed in...
I just had to have it back at you, nothing personal. So, say something you hate about people?
Hm... I hate the way people talk about their ideas as if they were universal truths. This way they speak as if they actually owned some part of reality.
A thing you like about people?
They die.
The thing you've most been thinking of?
...About her. Okay, fuck this stupid game, I don't know why I came up with this stupid idea.
Ah, I was just getting started!
It's a silly game, let's watch the sun fighting it's way out of the clouds.
Okay, but you have to admit I defeated you in your own game.
This wasn't a competitive game.
That's what sore losers say.
Just go get us some cereal.
Not until you admiiiit.
So, we won't eat today.
Looks good to me.

Nenhum comentário: