quinta-feira, 4 de março de 2010

All for one

I wish I could teach you something, like, I don't know, something I knew that you didn't knew that could change your life. Even though it wasn't one hell of a change. But I guess I'm not the one for the job. I'm just a passer-by, watching dreams unfold and the clash between life and death.
I've had many names so far, and perhaps that shows my evading behavior, or maybe it just means that I found all those names nice and fitting. I guess it's both. I've never found a name that perfectly suited me, a way to call me for the eternity. I've passed through many places, receiving the name I deserved for my acting on each respective place. If I'm proud of all these names? Well, yes, each name is an achievement, be it good or bad. I was something.
It's a warped story, and the end isn't drawing near, but sometimes we have to get some rest, take a nap or just sit somewhere we feel it's safe, somewhere we feel it's our place for calmness.
I've seen happiness and sadness walk together, sadness always taking the stage more, but happiness did it's job outstandingly well the few times it got to act. I was there as mysteries unveiled and strange things became normal.
I am the child sitting in a stair with a chocolate box in it's lap.
I am the ravaging outlaw that beheads guards at the city's main bridge.
I am the murderer of the psychopath that hunt us down.
I am the one who runs away from disaster in a world with gray skies and roller coasters.
I am the gray demon that ceases life in a small town.
I am the successor of the man in fine clothes at the dark room with red lights and a black book.
I am the one who fights the red paper dude bringing terror to school.
I am the one who saves his loved one from the fat evil man.
I am the one who uses his recently discovered ice magic to save his family.
I am the one who gets shot and laughs.
I am the young one craving for adventure.
I am one of the survivors in a post-apocalyptic world.
And all these show that I'm just a dreamer walking through this world, nothing more than that.

Nenhum comentário: