quinta-feira, 25 de março de 2010

Comprehension

What you cannot see, Kers, is that people carry good things inside them, even if all they show is the grotesque main part of human nature.
I was once told that my eyes shined. But I can't remember if I have ever seen something like that. When they say that someone's eyes are shining, do they really shine? Or is it... just an expression for things that I can't see?
Perhaps if you look closely, if you pay attention to people, then that's not just another expression. It may not be a light effect in an absurd that shatters reality, it can be just, that the eyes get lively. Remember that what can be seen is limited by reality. What can be felt...
What can be felt is limited by the mere fact of existing. That's just lame.
Not really, just because you don't understand almost everything you feel, just because you can't discern exact things in this pool of strange sensations of being alive, that doesn't you feel right? And you feel pain anyway. And I've seen you feeling happiness before. Understand that is not always black or white.
I've already understood that. I don't even care anymore, if they say it is whatever it can be, then I'm ok with it, let it be.
Not giving a fuck about it doesn't mean you've understood it. You just gave up on fighting against others. It feels like colors right? You can't see in between...
I don't care about colors. I can live with mistaking pink and strange red or purple.
So, that means you care about feelings?
They said I should.
I know there's something more. What you had to understand is that, even though you can't exactly define things in this field, you can try to feel them anyway. You can treat every single sensation as a new sensation, at first you won't know what it is, but within time you can understand it, feel it, and then it will have a name. The part of you that claims all things defined shall be satisfied. And then you can feel the same feeling, differently, don't you see how incredible that is? Almost everyone else will say ''this is whatever'' because they've already felt it, and they know what is and then that's all about it. But you can feel the very same things again, with all the power you felt at first time. It's almost a human dream coming true, your disadvantage makes you feel much more than everyone else who says that you can't feel a thing.
That's a new way of looking at it... but seems rather impractical.
Life is not practical at all, it's too complex and too simple at the same time. I know you remember someone once told you that no one loved more than you, I know, I know, there's a lot of field for discussion in here, this is a very superlative way of saying it. But, remember, there was a point to begin with it, even though the most is an exaggeration, it's quite probable that you at least love. And I know you carry this memory with you, even though it's buried way deeper than what you admit. We all need hope after all, right? Even our little gorehound Kers needs.
I guess we are getting out of focus here.
Focus... remember, not always black and white...
So, we should just talk randomly and lose track of the real point of this conversation?
As far as I remember, the focus over here was you, and we are still talking about you.
Touché...
Remember, I am just one of the abominations you created. We are not outsiders, we feel just like you do, because we weren't teached to feel any other way. There's nothing amazing in someone who feels like you if it's this way. The big deal is to find people who feel like you because they in fact got to comprehend you, and you can comprehend them.
That's a bit confusing... it's easier to sound like you're talking about something important or beautiful when you confuse your crowd.
So I'll put it simple. How the fuck do you want to see shiny eyes if you don't look at common eyes?

Nenhum comentário: