domingo, 28 de março de 2010

Confusion

I must go back to my world. I don't care what you say, I'm not living in here, I don't belong to this place. Where the fuck are we from? What should I destroy?
You're saying that this is all their fault and you're also telling me that this is not their fault, that doesn't quite make sense to me, no sense at all. They can only be guilty or not, someone has to be guilty. Guilty...
Yes, my actions and what I say don't match. Nothing seems to match, like your allegations. What do I have to do? I cannot accept them being this way and punish them at the same time. So many problems to solve... who do I want to be? Sometimes the old dark dream seems to be a very interesting option. Well, defying the logics that rule existance is something to be considered.
I know they are not that bad. We just need some other people, or perhaps no people at all. We have to fulfill the desire, no matter what.
Explode things... I like that.... perhaps that's the emotion that insists in staying low profile in you, an explanation for all the humanity that you can't portray. So you can portray it all in these singular acts.
Ah, leave me alone.

Nenhum comentário: