sábado, 19 de fevereiro de 2011

Uh-oh

Give me something good to eat.
Then we can play all day and all night, until we are so tired we can't even hold the joysticks, then we can sleep. Just make me sleep, until I'm tired of sleeping, until I'm ready to come back to reality.
Please sleep by my side and don't let the evil things get me, please I don't think I'm ready to fight them again.
We can wake up slowly and start something new, again and again. And the days will never end, just please, don't give up on me, and I don't give up on you. We can play a new game and go drink and all that stuff, we can laugh all night and regret it all day when the sun comes back again, because sooner or later it will. Then comes the rain and we can go running out there, wishing it never ends because if we do it probably never will.
Just until it has to end, because we can start again something old that feels refreshing, something we have forgotten long ago but we all miss when it's dark and we are alone. But please let us not be alone again.
Then hold my hand and we walk until something else appears, and it will, because it always does, just do not forget and do not stop, because once we stop they get us. We can rob banks or swim in lakes, go where there's ice or there are whales, and nothing else is a problem.
Then you can go away, and stay there until it is time to come back, and it all starts again differently.
Just please, be there.

Nenhum comentário: