segunda-feira, 27 de julho de 2015

The Sunday curse

It is indeed curious that you feel like that every week. Every single Sunday comes as problem, sometimes thoughout the day, sometimes during the night. Specially the night.
Hate these nights.
What is so horrible about Sunday? I don't know. Is it the fact that you have to work the next day? But it has been like this for longer than you've been working, there is no feasible hypothesis.
Damn.
Why do I have to miss company? That is the billion dollar question. It sucks. This attention deficit sometimes soar sky high. Hate this shit. Hate liking her. Hate missing her. Hate needing people.
Wish we could dig deeper enough as to build a fortress.
That would be the fortress of hatred, sounds good, doesn't it?
But I need to calm down, no matter how bad it feels right now, tomorrow it will be gone. Someday it will be better, that is one of the things you learn in life, things pass. Can't stop it.
It will get better, eventually. I feel like breaking the vow of not making that wish again. You never know how will a wish come to you, gotta be careful. But I believe we are already jaded for that, so I repeat that wish for company. May the best survive.
Doesn't matter if something is stupid or not, what matters is what you feel. Gotta repeat that until I believe it. I wonder how do I feel, or what do I want. It's always a very misleading question. I get angry at these types of questions.
But what did I want now, really right now. Was someone to accompany me through these harsh sleeping times. That would be nice.

Nenhum comentário: