segunda-feira, 27 de julho de 2015

Rearm, part 3

Weird day it was. Woke up with a very bad feeling, but everybody seems to be ok, so I guess it is ok. It was just a dream, I don't remember it very well, I just know that there was something about a car crash, possessed people and that woman pulling a man's hair out of his head then pressing his eyeballs into his skull. Was a bad vision.


–Do you think I would ever be dangerous?
–I don't know, do you want to become dangerous?
–I guess not.
–Well, if you really want to become dangerous, then I think someday you would be.
–Eh, makes sense.


Why do I have to end up locked every single time?


Looks like I am doing your job now.


–Do you think there will be a way for both us to end up alive?
–I don't think so...
–We'll really have to end up killing one another right?
–Yeah... but, you just have to... kill... me. It sounds... not so well, but, things will be better by then.
–Are you really ok with that?
...
–We'll find a way.

Nenhum comentário: